EMBRYONIC PLANT STEM CELLS
I am excited to introduce to you what I have recently added to my growing list of natural therapies that support healing. I have started using this therapy in my practice with amazing results.
“Gemmae” stands for Embryo in Latin. This rather unknown therapy started in the 1980’s from Europe with very few practitioners in the West.
What exactly is it?
Unlike typical herbs (Ayurvedic or Western) which use shrubs and bushes, Gemmotherapy uses many massive trees like the Giant Redwood or Oak. The very young budding shoots and leaves or flowers or rootlets only are used to capture the vitality of the entire plant. In effect, what you get:
- Non toxic extracts
- Harvests the plant stem cells
- Captures the high growth factor of the budding stage
- Sublingual absorption in the form of oral drops
- Safe for babies, pregnant women to use
- Concentration of high growth factors and plant’s vitality
- Works on the emotional and spiritual aspects similar to Flower Remedies
- Contains amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, anti inflammatories,detoxification abilities, building properties all rolled into one, in nature’s proportion
What is Gemmotherapy used for?
- Deep detoxification action, supports all drainage systems in the body
- Only product that cleanses and builds i.e helps restore functions while detoxifying
- Used for balancing hormones for men and women
- Assists gentle removal of heavy metals, environmental toxins from the body
- Works on the nervous system for various disorders including nerve issues
- Improves circulation to the entire body including brain (memory, cognitive functions)
- Potent antiinflammatory and antioxidant action required for all healing action
- Works on all chronic issues like bronchitis, asthma, eczema, vitiligo, autoimmune issues
- Anti viral, anti fungal, anti parasitic and anti bacterial effects
- Improves pediatric growth
- Reduces stress and enhances immune system
- Improves sleep, non habit forming
- Recovery post disease / surgery/ injury
- Anti aging, reverses osteoporosis and more